ANDY B’s is committed to making your experience great!
Keeping in mind our facility is family oriented.
- No cursing or profanity.
- MAX. 6 PEOPLE PER LANE. BOWLING SHOES ARE REQUIRED TO BOWL.
- No kicking or hitting any of the bowling equipment.
- Spills Happen! Report all spills to staff immediately to avoid hazards.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- DRESS CODE STRICTLY ENFORCED!
- Bagging clothing, sagging, swimwear, midriff clothing, tube tops, backless shirts, cut off sleeves, or mens under shirts are NOT PERMITTED.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEFT OF PROPERTY OR BODILY INJURIES.
- NO Weapons, Knives, or Firearms allowed on property unless Andy B’s security or staff.
- An automatic 21% service charge will be assessed on all Food & Beverage of groups of 6 or more.
- Video or picture taking of an ANDY B’S employee is prohibited unless permission is granted at that specific time.
- ALL Bags are subject to search.
- NO outside Food or Beverage. Any outside alcohol will be confiscated, and law enforcement may be called.
- NO smoking, Vaping, or E-Cigarettes allowed NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Certified Service Animals are permitted with documentation.
- 6 & 8 lb. Balls are for Women and (Children 54 in. & Below).
- Bumpers are for Children 54 in. & Below.
REFUNDS ARE NOT PERMITTED.
Andy B’s reserves the right to modify the house policies and dress code guidelines at any time including local or seasonal conditions or special events.